Clickfunnels is an online marketing and sales tool which is very useful when it comes to promoting your business. Basically, it works on sales funnels. A sale funnel is a marketing model which includes information about your services or products which lead to a successful purchase by a visitor. In other words, the primary purpose of a sales funnel is to make a visitor buy your services. By making effective funnels, you can increase your productivity in a few days.
Does clickfunnels integrate with Shopify – How does it work for your needs?
Similarly, when you use functional and effective sales funnels, the overall conversion rate of your website will increase. All of these things are necessary while ranking your online business up. So, it is essential that you use the perfect marketing tool and Clickfunnels is best for this purpose. Now, most of you will ask that does Clickfunnels integrate with Shopify and other eCommerce platforms or not? The answer is yes; you can integrate. But why do you need to integrate and what will be the benefits? Today, we will talk about all of these things to help you.
Why integrate Clickfunnels with Shopify?
Most of the people who work on online stores and platforms like Shopify use Clickfunnels. Online stores and platforms are required to manage products, services, and all the related content. Similarly, Clickfunnels is necessary to do the needed marketing tasks like creating funnels, making leads and marketing products and services. So instead of using these two things separately, you can now integrate Clickfunnels with Shopify. It means you will be able to manage your products, services, and content as well as your Clickfunnels stuff on a single platform. Of course, it sounds incredible as you can save a tone of your time and effect. So now you have the answer to your question, does Clickfunnels integrate with Shopify.
Benefits of integrating Clickfunnels with Shopify
Now let’s talk about some of the advantages which you will get by integrating Clickfunnels with Shopify. We have already discussed why you should integrate both of these platforms with each other. Now have a look at some of its advantages.
- You can send the shipping information directly from a Clickfunnels order.
- You can manage inventory of all of your products in Clickfunnels.
- You can add or manage your products or services from Clickfunnels.
- You will get information about every product ordered in the funnel in the Shopify store.
How to integrate Clickfunnels with Shopify
- To integrate Clickfunnels with Shopify, first of all, login to your Shopify account.
- Now open Clickfunnels and under Account Menu, click Integrations.
- Now click on Add New Integration and search for Shopify.
- Here you will need to paste your Shopify link URL.
- Once you have typed your Shopify link, click on Connect Integration.
- Now your Clickfunnels will be integrated with your Shopify store.
After integrating, you would be able to do all of the stuff as mentioned above effectively.